Friday, September 19, 2008

Couponing in CA

I've had a lot of people ask me about how I find my great deals. Rather than use my family blog for it, I've decided to start a coupon blog. I also decided to do it, because all the coupon sites I've found don't have very much information for California. Since our prices are quite a bit different from the rest of the country something that is specific to our region would be really helpful.

Each week I'll post the sales from the local grocery stores: Safeway, Lucky, Raley's, and Smart & Final and also the drug stores, Long's, Walgreen's, and Rite-Aid. I'll tell you which coupons to use and where I got them from.

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

stacey said...

I'M SO HAPPY TO FIND YOU!!! I am new to couponing and am having trouble following the blogs out there because they are all from women in the midwest and east coast and like you said our prices here in California are very different. I will be following your blog from here on out!!!

The DeVito's said...

Welcome Stacey! If you have any questions feel free to ask.